This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
These Rolos cookies are soft, chewy and ooey gooey. Made with chocolate caramel Rolos, these Rolos cookies are delicious and addictive!
Once upon a time I ran out of chocolate chips. I was digging around for something I could use in place of chocolate chips and I found Rolos candy. Rolos is one of my husband’s favorite candies so we always have a hidden stash. I added them to a batch of this delicious dough and whipped up some Rolo cookies. Caramel + Chocolate + Cookie Dough. Seriously? Is there anything better?
A Note About Chilling
- 1 1/2 cups of flour 210 g
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 1 stick of butter 113 g - room temp
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar 150 g
- 1/4 cup of white sugar 55 g
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of Rolos 150 g - roughly chopped
- Rough chop your Rolos
- In a medium bowl, combine the dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, salt and cornstarch)
- In another bowl, cream together the room temperature butter and sugars (brown and white)
- Add the vanilla to the butter mixture
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture
- Add the egg
- Add the Rolos
- Chill in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes (preferably overnight) or scoop out the dough into balls using an ice cream scoop and freeze for 15 minutes
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees (160 c) and bake for about 11 minutes
- Transfer to cooling rack